Pick a plan for you
We have offerings for every size organization
- 1B rows queried per month
- Query public and private data with standard SQL
- 3 databases (public or private)
- Everything in Free
- Unlimited queries (pay as you go)
- Unlimited databases
- Predictable costs with usage limits
- Free storage on active databases
- Web support
- Compute optimization
- Everything in Pro
- Create organizations for private databases
- Role-based access control
- 99.99% uptime and reliability
- Scheduled queries
- Everything in Team
- Detailed usage analysis
- Sophisticated access controls, user groups, and DLP tools
- Premium support
- Advanced auditing, monitoring, alerting, and security integrations
- Configurable quota, cost, and usage limits
$0.17 per GiB-month for inactive data
$0.34 per GiB-month for inactive data
contact us for inactive data
What is active vs inactive data?
On the Pro plan, a database is considered "active" after, for each GiB-month stored, more than 350k rows are queried in that database.
On the Team plan, the active threshold is 700k rows queried per GiB-month stored.
How much does "inactive" data cost?
For the Pro plan, an inactive database is $0.17 per GiB-month.
For the Team plan, an inactive database is $0.34 per GiB-month.
Can I have more than one free database?
You can have up to three free databases. Each free database comes with 3GiB of provisioned storage.
Am I charged for public data?
Anything beyond your free tier is charged. If you have data that is a public good, please reach out to us for consideration.
Can I delete or disable my databases?
Yes. You can delete your database at any time in the “Config” tab.
Do I get charged for collaborators or seats?